SiteGround is one of the most popular WordPress hosts and are very well recognized in the WordPress community. SiteGround web hosting was founded in 2004 by a group of IT enthusiast, SiteGround is a web hosting company with over ten years of experience providing shared hosting, cloud hosting and dedicated servers. SiteGround is the perfect choice for serious websites owners and ecommerce websites. The SiteGround web hosting is another big name from other Best Web Hosting Companies for WordPress in the industry.
SiteGround web hosting company says that why are our speed, security and support better? Because we do things most other hosting companies wouldn’t even consider possible! We developed our own solutions to help protect your website from hacks. And we have amazing, fast, experienced and helpful individuals working in our support team. We craft special hosting solutions for Joomla, WordPress, Magento and the other popular web applications.
All of our web hosting plans are carefully made-to-order. On top of the standard features like 24/7 technical support, 99.9% uptime, free domain names etc., we add our own custom-made solutions to make your website faster, safer, and better supported than anywhere else.
1. Shared Hosting – Starting $3.95/month
2. VPS Hosting – Starting $54/month
3. Dedicated Hosting – Starting $217/month
4. Reseller Hosting – $42/year
They have dedicated WordPress and Joomla hosting which they introduced in the market to provide special service to people running websites on these CMS.
Here are shared hosting plans
1. Free Domain Name
2. Best Support
3. Free Setup & Transfer
4. Live Setup Assistance
5. cPanel & SSH Access
6. 99.9% uptime guarantee
7. 1-click account setup
8. Immediate Activation
9. Enhanced cPanel to make working easier
10. Free Daily Backup
SiteGround surely won’t disappoint you with the number of features they boast of. If site speed, and perhaps money, isn’t a large concern to you, and you’re the kind of customers who just loves big numbers. So SiteGround web hosting is for you.
1. They claim to keep all their server softwares up-to-date while, again according to their claims
2. Unique Account Isolation technology
3. Free domain (for 1 year) along with your shared hosting plan.
4. 3 separate data centers in USA (Chicago), Europe (Amsterdam) and Asia (Singapore); allowing you to choose from 3 different locations for your server.
5. Highly configured servers. Regular hardware upgrades.
6. Replacement parts always ready for quick replacement of failed hardware.
7. gets compromises, nothing will happen to your site.
8. Their servers are having an overall uptime of 99.996% thus far this year according to themselves, which, if true, is beyond impressive
9. In case of general software vulnerabilities, like Apache or PHP vulnerabilities, they claim to fix those themselves even before the official fixes are out.
10. 24×7 Live Chat & Phone Support.
11. Google PageSpeed Apache module for two-click auto application of site speed best practices recommended by Google Own SuperCacher caching solution and plugin for WordPress & Joomla.
12. Memcached – advanced caching solution usually not available in shared hosting environments.
13. Tons of other features which I probably failed to notice!
Although I want to host website had been with SiteGround. I wish I could keep a site long enough on their server to test the claims myself, though. it endured no downtime. If SiteGround’s official uptime logs are to be believed, they have an overall 99.999% uptime this month and a 99.996% uptime this year. Which is beyond impressive.
SiteGround is a self proclaimed premium-quality web hosting provider. Everyone needs all the extra features that they offer. Offering extremely good uptimes and reliable, well-monitored servers, they deserve a try. Everyone may not afford the high prices, but nor will its unfortunate that my own test of their services failed to match their claims in terms of site speed. But SiteGround offers premium-hosting services at an incredibly reasonable price.